1.The total weight of loading and stuff on the pump truck shouldn’t exceed 200Kg in case of overloading.
2. When driving with accessories such as spare pipes, their load, height, width and length should not exceed the indexes prescribed by Law on Road Traffic Safety. Please make sure there is sufficient space and distance when going across underpass, bridge, tunnel or pipeline and cable in high altitude.
3. The pumping height and distance of concrete pump truck is determined through strict computing and large amount of experiments（see warning sign of permissible operation scope or picture of placing scope<span style="mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt;font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:" times="" new="" roman";="" mso-hansi-font-family:"times="" roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"times="" mso-font-kerning:0pt"="">）. No one can use the following methods to extend working area.
(a) Do not lengthen the delivery pipe of pump truck’s boom;
(b) Do not change an end hose whose length exceeds 3m.
(c) Do not add delivery pipe or elbow on the outlet of end hose
(d) Do not lengthen the end hose on the position of outlet.
4.Pull the handbrake down and put a wooden wedge on the back of wheel (see figure 1) to prevent pump truck from accidental moving before pump truck unfold its landing legs in constitution site. Meanwhile, landing leg of pump truck should land on level ground instead of empty hole, slope or soft ground. Landing legs should be kept in level condition after unfolded. And its front and rear, left and right gradient against level ground should be less than 3°, or the equipment is not allowed to start.(see figure 2)
Figure 1 Figure 2
5. Make sure that the support capacity of foundation is sufficient before landing the legs. If the foundation is unable to support the leg, support plate or auxiliary wood bars should be added on the bottom of landing leg before laying down the landing leg.(see figure 3)
6. Do not climb to the rotary table or upper parts (such as boom and delivery pipe) at any time. If rotary table and its upper parts need maintenance, pump truck should be stopped in flat and spacious place in case of accidental moving. Then fold the boom and stop engine; fix the landing legs and sent maintenance personnel to the fault parts through other auxiliary equipments (such as shop truck); or fold the boom and keep it flat to support boom properly in case of damage. Boom may fall down and hurt people if operator opens the balance valve of boom or turns down its setting pressure without fixing the relevant boom in advance.
7. The traveling speed of concrete pump truck should not exceed the maximum speed in the technical data sheet, or it may have the risk of turnover.
8. Make sure that boom and leg have been wholly folded and fixed before driving, or the truck is not allowed to drive on the road.
9. With high centre of gravity, concrete pump truck should slow down in case of turnover when turning (running speed should be controlled within 40km/h).
10. Check whether there is obstacle around in case that boom or landing leg hit buildings or other obstacles when moving boom or unfolding landing leg. Please arrange signalman to command when operator can’t observe the whole working area or can’t judge the distance between over-hang part and adjacent objects in his position.
11. Be careful and keep appropriate distance with electric wire when operating near the electric wire. Or all the people working on the pump truck and nearby or on the attachments of pump truck (such as remote control devices and end hose) will be extremely dangerous. There will be a “high voltage funnel-shaped region” below the equipment and its surrounding when high voltage spark occurs. The further you are off-centered, the weaker voltage will be. And it will be extremely dangerous if you step into the funnel-shaped region! Current generated by PD will flow through your body when you step across different voltage region (step voltage).